Now Hiring Driver Examiners
This job is for you if:
- You are committed to traffic safety
- You are knowledgeable about policies and procedures related to road testing
- You are passionate about customer service and delivering customer experiences that meet and exceed expectations
- You are a team player who enjoys learning every day and sharing your experience with others
- People who know you describe you as responsible and reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Report to the President of East Calgary Registry
- Conduct class 4, 5 (Basic and Advanced) and/or 6 road tests according to Alberta Transportation standards and determine the knowledge and ability of drivers to safely operate passenger vehicles.
- Assist where required with booking and check in of clients for road testing
- Participate in professional development and team building activities
- Deliver a customer experience that exceeds expectations.
- Comply with the Code of Conduct for Registry Agent Personnel
- Provide examination results and constructive feedback, as prescribed by Alberta Transportation.
- May be required to travel outside of Calgary and to perform tasks related to car rentals (including sanitizing of vehicles, filling with gas, taking to car wash, etc.)
- Accredited driver examiner or licensed driver examiner who is currently delivering tests through Alberta Transportation (preferred)
- Clean Driver’s Abstract with fewer than 7 demerit points
- Valid Class 1, 2, 3 or 4 Alberta Operator’s License
- You have at least 5 years of driving experience as the holder of a Class 4 or 5 driver’s licence, depending on the class of licence you intend to test
- Your driver’s licence has never been cancelled or suspended due to a Traffic Safety Act or Criminal Code (Canada)
- Grade 12 education, equivalent or higher.
- Skilled at dealing with a diverse clientele
- Extensive experience in dealing with the public
- Excellent team environment
- Free Parking
- Full Time Employment, salary or hourly wage to be negotiated
- Competitive Wages
- Extended Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Stat Holidays
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org